Saturday 10 November 2012

Vehicle WIP

This is the current progress on the vehicle this week, not had much time to work on it as I have been busy with FMP stuff. Below is the first block-out based on a mixture of the concepts I did. After getting to this stage there were a lot of aspects I was unhappy with. After sourcing some feedback, the most obvious issue was the vehicle had a mixture of functions, I was combining a fast speeder buggy with a more truck like design. This posed questions such as what was its function, where does the driver sit etc. 



After the feedback I decided to work out what function I wanted to opt for, I decided to go for a transport fairly fast moving all terrain buggy type of thing. I refined a section at the back to carry stuff and the middle section to carry extra passengers. I also added an open cab at the front (now obvious were the driver would sit) This was inspired a bit by the dinotopia stuff. I also decided to fill out the wheels and am planning to make them big gripping tyres. Still got like half the tris left so got loads left to model.


No comments:

Post a Comment